Directorate Elementary Education Rajasthan Recruitment 2013 for 33689 Nos of Shikshya Sahayaks
The Directorate of Elementary Education of Rajasthan plays a vital role in the development of the state. It lays the foundation from the elementary education itself. For providing the elementary education to all the children without discrimination of cast, creed religion etc. the government has started Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan. SSA is Government of India’s flagship programme for achievement of Universalization of Elementary Education (UEE) in a time bound manner, as mandated by 86th amendment to the Constitution of India making fee and compulsory Education to the Children of 6-14 years age group.
With the recent notification from the Directorate of Elementary Education, a competitive recruitment examination will be conducted for selection of 33689 numbers of Shikshya Sahayaks for the year 2013-14. The selected candidates will be posted in various parts of the state and to support the functioning of Elementary Education under this directorate in Rajasthan.
The details of the eligibility criteria and the selection norms are as under:
Name of the examination:
- Appointment of Shikshya Sahayak – 2013
Number of expected vacancies: Total 33689
For details of vacancies for SC/ST/OBC/ Women/ Ex-Servicemen/ Meritorious Sportspersons and other special categories will be done as per the state government norms. Please refer to the website at http://ea.rajshiksha.rajasthan.gov.in
- Date of publication of Notification: 1-June-2013
- Starting date for Online Registration: 3-June-2013
- Last date for Online Registration: 2-July-2013 till 11:30 PM
- Deposition of Application Fees: From 03-June till 01-July-2013 till 6:00 PM
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- The applicant must have cleared Secondary Education (Matriculation/ 10th standard) OR, equivalent qualification thereof to be eligible to apply
- The applicant must have attained 18 years and should not have crossed 35 years as on 01-Jan-2014
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules for the candidates who fall under reserved categories as demarcated by the State Govt. of Rajasthan.
- This age relaxation will be applicable for candidates from Rajasthan State natives only.
- The applicants selected as Information Assistants will receive a pay scale in PB-1 in the range of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 with a grade pay of Rs.1800.
- There will be a fixed remuneration of Rs.5850 during the probation period
- For General, Creamy Layer of OBC and Special BC: Rs.275
- For Non-creamy layer of OBC and SC/ST from Rajasthan State: Rs.175
- For all PWD/TSP (SC/ST)/Saharia from Baran Dist from Rajasthan State: Rs.75
- Apart from this a portal fee of Rs.40 has to be deposited by all candidates
- The fee can be remitted by the candidates through eMitra Kiosks and through Citizen Service Centres (CSC) only (as notified through the instructions at the website http://ea.rajshiksha.rajasthan.gov.in
Mode of Selection:
- The selection will be done through a check of marks obtained with special weightage to the years of teaching experience.
- This selection will be done strictly on a Merit Ranking basis
How to Apply:
a) The candidates fulfilling all eligibility credential can apply ONLINE through eMitra Kiosks and Citizen Service Centres (CSC) in the Rajasthan State at the website http://ea.rajshiksha.rajasthan.gov.in
b) The applicants are advised read through the instructions and guidelines before submission of Online Application form
c) The candidates are advised to fill in the application with caution as there will be no chance of altering the data once the application form is submitted
d) After the completion of the registration, the candidates need to make the payment of fees, through the same kiosk or CSC.
e) The candidates have to upload their recent photograph and signature at appropriate spaces on the Online Application
f) The candidates should save the hardcopies of the application for future reference
g) The Sl. No of application and the Token number should be kept in safe custody by the applicants