ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board ICRB Annual Recruitment Of Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ – 2013
Advt No: ISRO HQ:ICRB:01:2013 DATED 12-Feb-2013
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is engaged in application of Space Science and Space Technology for the development of society at large and for serving the nation by achieving self-reliance by indigenously developing capability to design and develop Space Transportation Systems and Satellites.
The continuing expansion of space applications programmes like Village Resources Centres, telemedicine, Tele-education, disaster management support and outreach through Direct-To-Home television reiterates the increasing role played by the Indian space systems in providing various kinds of services to the society. Indian space programme continues to pursue successful goals on all fronts in meeting the objective of achieving self-reliance in space technology and its applications for national development.
Challenging opportunities exist at ISRO to undertake development of innovative technologies and establish the advanced technical infrastructure needed for space exploration and beyond. ISRO announces recruitment drive for the position of Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ for young graduates as per the details mentioned below:
- Starting date for Online Registration of application: 12-Feb-2013
- Last Date of Online Registration of application: 04-March-2013
- Date for payment of Application fees through personalized challan: from 12-Feb till 5-March-2013
- Last Date of sending hard copy of application with all credentials: Within 7 days of online registration but not later than 11-March-2013
- Tentative Date of issue of call letters for written test: 2nd/ 3rd week of April-2013
- Date of written test: 05-May-2013
Details of Job Positions:
- Post Code: BE001 Scientist/ Engineer SC – Electronics
- Post Code: BE002 Scientist/ Engineer SC – Mechanical
- Post Code: BE003 Scientist/ Engineer SC – Computer Science
Pay Scale provisions:
Selected candidates will be appointed as Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ in the pay band of Rs.15600-Rs.39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400. The gross emoluments in the minimum of pay band will at present be approximately Rs. 36120 per month. In addition, they will receive other allowances as per rules of ISRO
The opportunity is open to all candidate who have secured BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks (average of marks of all semesters for which results are available). Candidates who are yet to complete the BE/ B.Tech course in the academic year 2012-13 are also eligible to apply provided the final Degree is awarded latest by 31-August-2013.
A candidate should not exceed 35 years as on 04-March-2013. However relaxation in upper age limit is applicable for Ex-Servicemen and PWD candidates as per rules.
- Application fee: Rs.100
- For SC/ST/Women/ PWD/ Ex-SM candidates: Fees Exempted
- The fees can be paid through the system generated challan in any branch of State Bank of India. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
The selection of candidates will be done as per the following steps:
- Written test
- Personal Interview
- Final merit list
How to apply:
- The candidates who fulfil the conditions of eligibility may apply online through the website of ISRO at www.isro.gov.in
- The applicants should ensure that they fill all relevant columns with factual information
- After completion of online form submission, candidates need to take print out of the personalized fee payment challan and deposit their application fees (as applicable)
- The hardcopy of application along with ISRO copy of the payment challan and other supporting documents should be sent to the following address by post so as to reach by the designated dates mentioned above:
- Address to send the completed application form:
ISRO Central Recruitment Board
ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan
New BEL Road, Bangalore -560 094
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement from ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board ICRB here.